This is My Happy Place–Day 3
When I first decided to take part in this Row Along, this idea immediately popped into my head! The table runner is completely made from Northcott Fabrics, including the tea which was leftover from the Christmas Carol Row Along, Angels We Have Heard on High. Thank you, Marian Pena at Seams to be Sew for getting me involved again!
Click on the photo to take you to the free pattern for Tea for Two on PayHip.
Northcott generously donated fabrics to each of the designers. I found that the BEATRICE fabric line really fit my design the best. The darkest blue fabric (21538-48), was used for the teapot and cups, border HST and binding. I chose a medium blue fabric (21540-48) for the teapot lid and saucers. Looking for an offwhite, I found this background (21537-11). The “tea” (9020-350) is from their awesome TOSCANA line. That line of fabrics has every color you would ever want. They aren’t quite solids but have shading to them.
Just the other day I realized that this is not a new theme for me. Sitting down and having a cup of tea or coffee with a friend, is always a time of sharing and connecting.
I made this cross-stitch sampler back in the 1980’s. Then there is this UFO that I started with teapots purchased in the Netherlands in 1998. Cut out the teapots and appliqued them to a white-on-white background. Since there were no cups I designed the paper pieced cups. Now the quilting needs to be finished!
Come back here every Tuesday and Thursday until October 4th to get the next link. Besides the free patterns, on each blog, you can enter to win great quilterly items, donated by a number of different companies. Each blog will feature different prizes that are available on that day. Just make sure you comment on each blog to be registered for the prizes. The prizes are only available for one week after the day that they are posted. Here is a link to the rules:
Here are the prizes that are available for today, so make sure you leave a comment!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Today, September 11, 2018
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Thursday, September 20, 2018
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Rules and Guidelines For Giveaways from Seams to be Sew Marian Pena
Please take the time to read it.
- Giveaways offered by sponsors are assigned to the various bloggers for their featured day. There are no prior announcements on who is doing which sponsor except to the sponsor and blogger/designer themselves.
- You’ll have to visit the blog or the featured blog to enter the giveaways. Not all giveaways can be entered at Seams To Be Sew. In some cases, you will be asked to comment on the blog to enter the giveaway.
- All giveaways are listed for one week only and then given away. Each different day of the row along features different giveaways.
- Winners are announced within 24 hours of the give away ending.
- You must give a valid email address when you enter the giveaways, any email returned to me, loses the ability to win automatically.
- You are given 3 days to answer the email, if you do not answer within 3 days a new winner will be drawn. Check those spam/junk mail folders, you may miss that winning email if you don’t do so because there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you are notified that you are a winner, in most cases, you will need to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number, and email address.
- In most cases, unless otherwise specified, winners must be willing to pay for shipping costs, whether you’re in the USA, or an International shipment.
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win. Prizes valued at $500.00 should be claimed.
- All winners are chosen at random.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs via the Rafflecopter entry form and/or post by the blogger at the site where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. All winners must allow for their first name and first initial of their last name to be announced on this blog.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating blogger/designers may enter any of the giveaways.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
- I am not rich and I do not ask sponsors for money, they provide prizes only. All giveaways will be shipped that are in my home within 48 hours of my having received shipping fees. An invoice will be sent to you via Paypal, and shipping will take place via Paypal, so your Paypal email will be needed to send the invoice. You will receive a tracking number except for overseas shipments. All shipping will either be first class which averages out at 2.77 to 4.00 up to 13 ounces. Paypal fees are added to that amount to cover that fee. In some cases, it may be necessary to ship via Priority Mail.
Click on the link below to take you to the page with the 2018 blocks.
2018 Block of the Month
2016-17 Alphabet BOM at Craftsy
Tags: appliqué, block-of-the-month, Electric Quilt