My Happy Place Row Along–Day 2
So many of us have a place that calls to us and is a reminder of happiness and contentment. It is so much fun to see what everyone around the world thinks about as their happy place. I actually have two, but when the theme was announced, the first one that popped into my head is what you will see next week! This is my other happy place. One of these days I hope to make a quilt from this.
Thanks to Marian Pena at Seams To Be Sew again for all her hard work in arranging this. You can check out the rules below. All of the quilt row designers are from around the globe. My day is next week, September 11.
Remember there are prizes to be won if you leave a comment on each site. Just make sure you will be checking back each day. I will be donating some of them as you might remember from my blog a couple months ago. It will be every Tuesday and Thursday until October 9, which will be a special Show and Tell day. Some of the designers have made several rows, so you don’t want to miss that day.
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Today, September 6, 2018
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Thursday, September 13, 2018
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
Thursday, September 20, 2018
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Thursday, October 4, 2018
Rules and Guidelines For Giveaways from Seams to be Sew Marian Pena
Please take the time to read it.
- Giveaways offered by sponsors are assigned to the various bloggers for their featured day. There are no prior announcements on who is doing which sponsor except to the sponsor and blogger/designer themselves.
- You’ll have to visit the blog or the featured blog to enter the giveaways. Not all giveaways can be entered at Seams To Be Sew. In some cases, you will be asked to comment on the blog to enter the giveaway.
- All giveaways are listed for one week only and then given away. Each different day of the row along features different giveaways.
- Winners are announced within 24 hours of the give away ending.
- You must give a valid email address when you enter the giveaways, any email returned to me, loses the ability to win automatically.
- You are given 3 days to answer the email, if you do not answer within 3 days a new winner will be drawn. Check those spam/junk mail folders, you may miss that winning email if you don’t do so because there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you are notified that you are a winner, in most cases, you will need to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number, and email address.
- In most cases, unless otherwise specified, winners must be willing to pay for shipping costs, whether you’re in the USA, or an International shipment.
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win. Prizes valued at $500.00 should be claimed.
- All winners are chosen at random.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs via the Rafflecopter entry form and/or post by the blogger at the site where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. All winners must allow for their first name and first initial of their last name to be announced on this blog.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating blogger/designers may enter any of the giveaways.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
- I am not rich and I do not ask sponsors for money, they provide prizes only. All giveaways will be shipped that are in my home within 48 hours of my having received shipping fees. An invoice will be sent to you via Paypal, and shipping will take place via Paypal, so your Paypal email will be needed to send the invoice. You will receive a tracking number except for overseas shipments. All shipping will either be first class which averages out at 2.77 to 4.00 up to 13 ounces. Paypal fees are added to that amount to cover that fee. In some cases, it may be necessary to ship via Priority Mail.
Click the link below to take you to the page with the 2018 blocks.
2018 Block of the Month
2016-17 Alphabet BOM at Craftsy
Tags: appliqué, block-of-the-month, Electric Quilt
Beautiful mountain picture!! Can’t wait to see a quilt from it too!! 🙂
This is so much fun. Thank you for your participation
Thank you for pattern 🙂
So sorry, but I can’t find your Happy Place pattern.
Thank you for this fun BOM.
[…] schedule for today, Tuesday, September 11th is:Barbara Dieges | Upstairs Hobby RoomQuilt Art | UlaSewing / […]
can’t wait to see your mountain in a quilt.
[…] Barbara Dieges | Upstairs Hobby Room Quilt Art | UlaSewing / SzycieUli […]