Block of the Month
Block of the Month— bdieges designs©2022
(Scroll down to the Block of the Month links below.)
- Once a month, appliqué or pieced blocks or projects are presented on this website, for your enjoyment.
- EQ7 (Electric Quilt 7) files may also be posted. To get the link go to the current blog page and scroll down.
- Each block or project will be posted FREE on Payhip for ONE month and then there will be a minimal download fee.
- These copyrighted designs are not to be used for any commercial purpose, i.e., incorporated into a pattern or a quilt made for sale or printed and handed out or posted on the internet.
- If you make a quilt with these blocks and enter it in a show, please identify the designer of the blocks with this website.
- Even if you just make a block or two, we would love to see them as well.
- As a quilt guild member or quilt shop owner, if you would like to use these blocks in your newsletter or shop, please contact me through the comment section at the bottom of this page, BEFORE you publish or distribute the patterns to your members or customers.
- To share a picture of the quilt or block, by contacting me through the comment section at the bottom of this page. I will answer you as quickly as possible.
2022 Block of the Month
Below are the pattern links for each month. The EQ link is there as well. This year appliqué blocks will be presented each month. Hopefully, you don’t just collect them, but also make them. Please send pictures, even when they are in progress! Remember they are free only for ONE month in the Payhip Shop.
January 2022 Block of the Month
February 2022 Block of the Month
March 2022 Block of the Month
April 2022 Block of the Month
May 2022 Block of the Month
June 2022 Block of the Month
July 2022 Block of the Month
August 2022 Block of the Month
September 2022 Block of the Month
October 2022 Block of the Month
November 2022 Block of the Month
December 2022 Block of the Month